- Riverwalk School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + SEN / TLR2 (£2,561)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 September 2019 12:00 PM
Riverwalk School is an expanding and developing provision within the Believe, Engage, Succeed Trust. We have developed the curriculum at Riverwalk to ensure we meet the complex needs of our young people and have grown to 185 pupils.
You will be joining at a really exciting time for the middle leadership team, with specific responsibility for curriculum development.
You will have a class responsibility within the school, with a teaching commitment of 0.8 FTE with 0.2 FTE for your PPA and TLR role. Your specific areas will be in either communication, or social, emotional and mental health.
- have experience working in special education, particularly with severe and profound learning difficulties
- understand the impacts of the Rochford Review and Engagement Profile
- have expertise in areas such as SCERTS, Makaton, PECs
- have the desire to lead a staff team forward and support staff very early in their career.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Niki Griss, Headteacher's PA on (01284) 764280.
Please visit the Riverwalk School website: www.riverwalk.suffolk.sch.uk for more information. Please follow the links for access to our recruitment pack, application form and privacy notice concerning job applicants.
Interview date: 8 October 2019.